*Takes awards and pins to blog*
However, I’ve been so busy lately drawing, making tissue paper flowers, traipsing across the Midwest with my parents, and dodging tornadoes (imaginary) that I haven’t had time to post about it until today.
This is my very first Internet bloggy award ever. EVER. (Thanks, Randy Lindsay, for the award!) Once Randy let me know that he had given me the award, I promptly took a moment to squee to my husband, parents, and everyone else on speed dial.
And since the Liebster Award is all about spreading the love, I’m passing this award on to:
Here are the rules:*
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 4 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog or sending them a tweet.
3. Post the award on your blog.
I received the Versatile Blogger Award from Jocelyn Rish, Karen deBlieck, and Kristina Fugate. Thanks so much, you guys!
According to the rules I need to list seven things about myself. You can see my list here.
And the Versatile Blogger Award goes to:
The rules are as follows:*
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this Award along to 15 [I only picked four] recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
*To my recipients: If you’ve already received one of these awards don't worry about passing it on or listing things about yourself, just bask in the glow of being loved and appreciated.