I was double-tagged by Megan Nafke and Lori M. Lee to list ten random facts about myself. (Thanks for the tags, you guys!)
[Edit: Turns out I was triple-tagged! Thanks, Michelle Chaston!]
1. I have a Southern accent
2. I visited the Royal Library at Windsor Castle when I took a silverpoint drawing class in art school. When the librarian laid out the Italian Renaissance silverpoint drawings for us to study, I was so star struck by the da Vinci drawings that I could barely hold myself together.
3. I designed rugs for about a year. To this day it’s still one of my favorite jobs. Who wouldn’t love sitting around drawing all day long? I even got to design a line of children’s and baby’s rugs and show them in NYC at Market (sort of the textile industry’s version of fashion week.) Definitely an experience to remember.
4. Tornadoes are out to get me.
5. Planes are out to get me, too.
6. I’m in a scooter club.
7. Even though I ride a moped.
8. I hung out in a Gypsy settlement in Macedonia for two summers while I was in college. Let me tall ya, even though most of the Roma don't have very much, they're incredibly hospitable and know how to throw a party. Their weddings last for days and you can hear the music clear across town.
9. I see colors when I think of numbers and letters. They’ve always been the same colors for as long as I can remember.
10. I went skiing in rural Italy because it’s cheaper than skiing in Colorado. It’s hard to pass up an opportunity to hang out in Bavarian Italy and experience rural farm culture. The food, people. The FOOD!
And now I’m tagging…
Everyone from my four Campaign Groups that hasn’t been tagged yet!
(Beginner Bloggers 1 – Group 49, Urban Fantasy 1 – Group 30, Dystopian/Post Apocalyptic – Group 22, YA(All Genres) 8 – Group13)