Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Writer Has Caved

Today, I’m celebrating a recent momentous occasion by posting my very first blog entry.

Allow me to introduce myself:

Name: F.E. Sewell

Occupation: young adult fiction fancy pants writer. Okay, this is more fantasy than reality, but one can dream, right?

Actual Occupation: Graphic Designer

First Story You Can Remember Writing: A short story about fairies and elves trapped in a forest dungeon. I was eight, I think.

Likes: mopeds, sailboats in the summer, zombies, reading, writing fiction, the South, strawberry cupcakes with pink sprinkles, science fiction, artsy things

Dislikes: moldy strawberries, swimming in seaweed, artificial sweeteners, airplanes, sleeping on my left side, books about two-stroke motorcycle engines

Inspired by: color theory, young adult fiction, J.K. Rowling’s ability to build a thoroughly entertaining and imaginative world that everyone is obsessed with

Thinking: Florence Welch sounds a lot like Neko Case

Reading: A POETRY HANDBOOK by Mary Oliver

So, there you have it. That’s me in a nutshell.

Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment